There are a number of possible reasons why you haven’t received your PIN. Take a look at the suggestions below, which should help:
- You’ve entered the wrong account or Emirates ID number. Check the account number is correct and try again to request a PIN code.
- We have a different mobile number or email address registered for you. Check to see if your PIN has been sent to a different mobile number or email address, such as that of your partner or a family member.
- The email that we sent has gone into your junk mail. Check your email account junk mail folder.
- Your mobile number and/or email address has changed recently. If you are using a different mobile number or email address to the one registered with us, please contact our support team on 800 2332 so we can reset your details. You’ll be asked some security questions to verify your identity.
- Your PIN code didn't arrive or has expired. Please use the RESEND MY PIN CODE button below to request a pin code.